This is a list of social nudity places in Oceania for recreation. It includes free beaches (or clothing-optional beaches or nude beaches), swimming holes and lakes and some naturist resorts. It does not include resorts that allow women to sunbathe top-free, or where indigenous peoples maintain their customs regarding clothing.
Australian Capital Territory
New South Wales
The following beaches and resorts in NSW are legally nudist or clothing optional:
- Armands Beach, Bermagui, Sapphire Coast
- Birdie Beach, Lake Munmorah[dead link]
- Near Byron Bay, the beach adjacent to the Tyagarah Nature Reserve, south of the picnic area at the Nude Club Australia of Grays Lane, has been designated a ‘clothes optional beach’ (nudist beach) by Byron Shire Council.[a]
- BB at Byron Bay Luxury Naturist Retreat (Affiliated ANF)[b]
- Coast and Valley Nudists
- Gypsy Falls
- Lady Bay Beach, Watsons Bay, Sydney Harbour (name changed in 1977 from Lady Jane Beach)
- Cobblers Beach, Mosman, Sydney Harbour
- Kiata Club
- Naturi Club
- Obelisk Beach, Mosman, Sydney Harbour
- River Island Nature Retreat
- Rosco Club Incorporated
- Samurai Beach, One Mile
- Twin Falls
- Werrong Beach, Royal National Sweetkrissy Totally Naked following beaches are regularly used by naturists, but nude bathing may not be legally protected:
- Belongil Beach, Byron Bay
- Kings Beach, Broken Head, near Byron Bay
- Curracurrang, Royal National Park
- Flint and Steel Beach, Ku-ring-gai Chase National Park
- Little Congwong Beach, La Perouse
- Little Jibbon Beach, Royal National Park
- Marley Beach, Royal National Park
- Shelley Beach, Royal National Park
- Seven Mile Beach, Seven Mile Beach National Park
- Washaway Beach, Sydney Harbour National Park
There is no legal nude beach in Queensland. This was restated in April 2016 following another petition to the Labor Jade Taylor Nude Government who said they would not approve a nudist beach. Police Minister Bill Byrne on May 2, 2016 rejected two attempts - a paper petition with 527 signatures and an online petition bearing 946 names - to create a "clothing optional beach". Petitioners wanted a beach "for the recreational use of those who wish to sunbathe or swim nude without the fear of prosecution". Minister Byrne said the State's Josie Model Nude Free Safety Business Agency advised Queensland's wilful exposure laws were designed to protect citizens and keep them safe. "As such, I can advise that the Queensland government has no plans to change the current legislation dealing John Nies Nude Photo wilful exposure, Nude Crayon the designation of a clothing optional beach is not supported at this time."
Queensland is the Nude Club Australia mainland state in Australia that has no legal nude beaches.
Current unofficial beaches are:
The following resorts are naturist or clothing optional: Strip Search Caught Naked Colony
- Eagles View
- Elephant Rock
- Savannah Park
The following beaches in South Australia are used by nudists:
Tasmania Police in February 2016 said that it was illegal to swim or be in a public place without appropriate attire and patrols at Seven Mile Beach would be increased in response to the complaints.
Nudists use the following beaches:
Victoria has over 2,000 km (1,242.7 mi) of coastline with hundreds of beaches. Three of those beaches are Nude Male Actor Video clothes-optional beaches:
Previously listed as clothes-optional beach:
The following are not legal nudist beaches but are used by nudists:
The following are legal nudist beaches in Western Australia:
The following resort is Naturist:
The following beaches are used by naturists, but nude bathing may not be legally protected:
There is no law prohibiting nakedness in public. In cases of ‘public nakedness’ the police go to the Summary Offences Act 1981 and consider, S27 Obscene/Indecent exposure; S4 Offensive behaviour; or S4 Disorderly behaviour.
In 1991 an Nude Club Australia to the High Court won and determined that the legal definition of 'offensive' was not met by mere nakedness, even in the presence of children, on the grounds that a reasonable person Naughty Nude Grannies "regard the conduct. as inappropriate, unnecessary, and in bad taste, but not arousing feelings of anger, disgust, or outrage." There had to be 'intent to offend'. Public nudity on beaches is generally not enforceable. There have been a number of successful legal challenges to being naked in a public area, including cycling and running, so long as there was no intent to offend. 
In 2012 a number of complaints regarding behavior at Auckland beaches lead to warnings being issued by police at some which have a history of use Nude Club Australia naturists. However, no official action was taken.
Nearby North Island
Hawke's Bay Region
Other South Island
- Auckland Counties Sun Club, Auckland
- Auckland Eastern European Boys Nude Orewa, Auckland
- Auckland Outdoor Naturist Club, Auckland
- Autumn Farm, Golden Bay
- Bay of Plenty Sun Club, Whakatāne
- Guysers Gaystay B&B (for men), Rotorua
- Hawkes Bay Outdoor Leisure Club, Napier
- Katikati Naturist Park, Bay of Plenty
- Manawatu Naturist Club, Oroua Downs, Manawatu District
- Nelson Sun Club, Nelson
- Orchard Sun Club, Sutton, Dunedin
- Pineglades Naturist Club, Rolleston[v]
- Rotota Sun Club, Rotorua
- South Canterbury Sun Club, Geraldine
- Southern Naturally, Invercargill
- Wai-natur Naturist Park, Blenheim
- Wellington Naturist Club, Te Mārua, Upper Hutt[w]
- Woodside Park/Waikato Outdoor Society, Hamilton
- Donkey Beach on Kaua‘i was a clothing-optional beach, but recent development of a coastal bike path means it is no longer secluded and used by nudists. Hawaii is a topfree state, there has never been a law against topfree sunbathing at NON state park beaches like this one. It IS illegal at state park beaches.
- Kehena (“Dolphin Beach”) is a black sand beach in the Puna District of the island of Hawai‘i ("Big Island")
- Larsen's Beach Nude Club Australia Kaua‘i This is the primary clothing-optional Beach on Kauai. The Hawaiian name is Lepeuli.
- Little Mākena Beach. Park hours are shortened on Saturday and Sunday due to widespread Covid mask and social distancing Nude Club Australia. Expect close time of 3 or Naked Blue Collar Men PM those days. New no nudity sign in 2021 as Little Beach is in a state park where nudity is illegal although this beach is regularly on the top ten best nude beaches anywhere. Located in Mākena State Park, Maui
- Red Sand Beach near Hāna on Maui
- Kauapea Beach on Kaua‘i. The English name is Secret Beach. Walk along the sand east, towards the light house on the cliff, until you reach Third and Fourth Beaches. There are "showers", outpourings of water from Nude Beaches In Michigan rock wall between Second and Third Beaches where you can shower.
- Slaughterhouse Beach in Hana Highway on Maui
- Hangin’ Loose Clothing-Optional Retreat & Botanical Gardens is a thirty-minute drive from Kehena in the Puna District of the Island of Hawai‘i, the “Big Island.”
- Polo Beach in Makaleha City and County Park on the North Shore of Oahu has an clothing optional area. Look for a white rail fence on Farrington Highway right or ocean side about four miles west of Haleiwa, north shore. Park there. When entering the beach area from the dirt access trail from highway where park rules sign is walk RIGHT (NOT left) on the beach for clothing optional. Signage prohibiting nudity was removed in 2016.
- Sand Island is an island within Honolulu on the island of Oahu. "Swimmers go wild over best bushland waterholes". dailytelegraph.com.au. Retrieved 2015-10-20.
- ^Smith, Errol (28 October 2014). "Increasingly popular Birdie Beach may get surf patrols". The Daily Telegraph. Retrieved 2015-08-15.
- ^Dobney, Chris (26 October 2017). "Byron's clothing optional beach gets a reprieve". Echonetdaily. Retrieved 2021-04-01.
- ^"Tyagarah Nature Reserve". NSW National Parks and Wildlife Service. Retrieved 2014-11-07.
- ^ abcdefPhillip Tang (3 December 2014). "The best nudist beaches in Australia". Lonely Planet.
- ^Kathy Sundstrom (25 October 2014). "Nudists left dangling over Alexandria Bay petition". Sunshine Coast Daily. Retrieved 2014-11-07.
- ^"SA Memory - Govt. makes bathing in nude legal at Maslins". The State Library of South Australia. Archived from the original on 3 March 2016. Retrieved 7 September 2013.
- ^KEMPTON, HELEN (16 February 2016). "Nudity not on at Seven Mile Beach". themercury.com.au. Retrieved 2016-06-01.
- ^"Aussie Naturists - Nude Beaches". Aussie Naturists. Retrieved 2016-02-06.
- ^"Going nude could be a new opportunity". The Advocate. 13 July 2016. Retrieved 2016-08-12.
- ^"Taroona News". Taroona Community Association. 1 July 2019. Retrieved 2019-07-08.
- ^Henly, Susan Gough (29 November 2008). "Waves of fancy: Victoria's best beaches". WA Today. Archived from the original on 1 March 2009. Retrieved 2016-01-13.
- ^"Nude Beaches in Victoria". Onlymelbourne.com.au. Retrieved 2015-08-16.
- ^"Council dubbed 'wowsers' for stripping nude beach of status". ABC News. 8 July 2015. Retrieved 2016-01-13.
- ^com survey". The Daily Telegraph. 7 April 2009. Retrieved 2014-11-07 – via PerthNow.
- ^Roslyn Hidding (7 Lookalike Victoria Beckham Nude 2011). "Council rejects concerns over nudist beach". Weekend Courier. Retrieved 2014-11-07 – via in my Community.
- ^Schmitt, Vanessa (5 August 2016). "Warnbro: naturists say perverts at nude beach giving all users a 'bad rap'". Community News Group. Retrieved 2016-08-05.
- ^"Exmouth Visitor Centre - The Beautiful Beaches of Ningaloo Reef". Exmouth Visitor Centre. Retrieved 2014-11-07.
- ^Gray, Laura (2007), (PDF), p. 17
- ^Short, Andrew D. (2005). Beaches of the Western Australian Coast - Eucla to Roebuck Bay: A Guide to Their Nature, Characteristics, Surf and Safety. Sydney University Press. pp. 102–. ISBN .
- ^"Welcome to Sunseekers!". Sunseekers Nudist Club.
- ^"Sunseekers Nudist Club.
Sefton Playhouse is Western Sydney’s only premium Strip Club. We feature exotic dancers from around the world. Come explore topless shows and exclusive one on one fully nude private shows. Enjoy the Nure Nude Club Australia Playhouse has to offer including delicious pub style food, entertainment at the VIP Lounge and Sports Bar.
Crazy Horse Revue has been Australia’s Iconic Gentlemen’s club for over 39 Years. MIss Nude Australia. Book a Bucks. THE CRAZY HORSE REVUE. Experience the International wonders on your. own terms with Crazy Horse Revue passports. THE CRAZY HORSE REVUE.